The CURA Inuit Leadership and Governance in Nunavut and Nunavik: Life Stories, Analytical Perspectives and Training is a five years (2010-2015) research and training project mainly funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. It brings together researchers, students and community members in a jointly effort to think and prepare the future leadership and governance of Nunavut and Nunavik. The project pursue three kind of activities:
- the production of a dozen of biographies of Inuit leaders;
- the organization of thematic workshops held in the North;
- the organization of research seminars.
- Frédéric B. Laugrand, Université Laval.
- Thierry Rodon, Université Laval
- Donna Patrick, Carleton University
- Michèle Therrien, INALCO (France)
- Shelley Tulloch, Trinity Western University
- Louis-Jacques Dorais, Université Laval
- Michelle Daveluy, Université Laval
- Sophie Thériault, Université d'Ottawa
- Fiona Walton, University of Prince Edward Island